Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment 2023: Govt. Dental College and Hospital has invited online applications from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K from the Dental Graduates who have completed their internship from the recognized Dental Institutions and have valid registration with the Dental Council for the tenure post of full-time House Surgeons in the following specialties.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of GDC Srinagar at gdcsrinagar.org. The link will be available from 20-01-2023 to 09-02-2023.
Interested candidates can check the required educational details from the official notification mentioned below.
The requisite fee for the post of House Job is Rs.500/-.
How To Apply For Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment?
Applicants may visit the official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self- attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any J&K Bank Branch.
List Of Documents To Be Uploaded:
• Date of Birth Certificate.
• Domicile Proof.
• BDS Degree/Provisional Certificate. Internship Completion Certificate.
• Attempt Certificate of BDS.
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year BDS Marks Certificate.
• 4th Year BDS Marks Certificate (if any).
• Final Year BDS Marks Certificate.
• Valid Dental Council Registration Certificate.
Upto date Renewal of Valid Dental Council Registration Certificate.
• Undertaking in the shape of Affidavit duly attested by the 1 st Class Magistrate that he/she has not done House Job in any Institution (in any specialty) and shall not involve himself/herself in any strike.
• Aadhaar Card.
• Merit Certificate (If any).
• Certificate of Prizes, Medals, Honors, National Scholarship, Awards etc (If any).
• Certificate of Extra-curricular activities/Sports, if any issued by the competent authority (if any).
Official Notification PDF CLICK HERE
Official website: https://gdcsrinagar.org
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Apply For Over 1,400 Posts Till June 15; Details Here
The Indian Navy Agniveer MR, SSR 02/2023 recruitment aims to fill over 1,400 vacancies.
The Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment 2023 process has started today, May 29. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1,465 vacancies. Of these vacancies, 1,365 seats are for Agniveer (SSR)– 02/2023 batch, whereas 100 are for the (MR) – 02/2023 batch.
Unmarried male and female aspirants can apply for the vacancies. You can visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in to present your application. Please take note that the last date to apply is June 15.
The candidate must pay an examination fee of Rs 550 and 18 percent of GST for the online application. To pay online, you can use the net banking mode or through VISA/Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ or UPI.
Eligibility for Agniveer (SSR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch –
Candidates must have passed the Class 12 examination with Mathematics, Physics and one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Computer Science, or Biology, from a board of school education recognised by the Ministry of Education. Applicants must be born between November 01 2002 and April 30 2006 (inclusive of both dates). The aspirants must provide a certificate of being unmarried at the time of enrolment. They are not allowed to tie the knot during their four-year tenure in the Indian Navy. If a candidate marries during this period, they will be dismissed from service.
The selection process for Agniveer (SSR) 02/2023 batch will be in multiple stages- a computer-based online examination, a written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and a medical examination. The computer-based examination will have a duration of one hour. It will comprise four sections: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness. There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
You can apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 posts with these simple steps:
1. Visit the website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Once on the main page, locate and click on the “Apply Online” link.
3. You will be asked to provide certain details including your Email Id, Password, and Captcha code. Fill in this information accurately.
4. If you are a new applicant, there will be a separate “new user” link for you to click on.
5. The system will automatically generate a password and send it to your registered email address.
6. With your activated Email Id and password, proceed to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 vacancies.
Direct link to Agniveer SSR 02/23 notice here.
Direct link to Agniveer MR 02/23 notice here.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the Indian Navy’s official website.
GMC Handwara: Recruitment for various Non Gazetted Posts. Complete details here
Office of the Principal Govt Medical College Handwara firstname.lastname@example.org www.gmchandwara.co.in
Advertisement for Appointment against Non-Gazetted posts in Government Medical College Handwara as per S.O. 364 dated 27-11-2020.
Advertisement Notice No. 03 of 2023
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement against the posts detailed in “Annexure A” on Academic Arrangement Basis in terms of S.0.364 of 2020, dated: 27-11-2020, initially for a period of one year extendable up to maximum of six years (subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection/ promotion is made in accordance with the recruitment rules, governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
Annexure A: Details of Posts (Subject to availability) are as follows:
Checkout the notification regarding below here:
For full notification pls click to download on: Download PDF
JKSSB: 128 more Posts advertised by JKSSB for 2023
Advertisement for Division/District Cadre posts belonging to the
Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Jal Shakti Department under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services Decentralization and Recruitment Act/Rules, 2010, read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
: Indents received from the Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj / Jal Shakti Department.
Checkout the notification regarding below here:
For full notification click on link here: Download PDF