IRCON Recruitment 2023, know salary and other details
• Name of the Post: IRCON Recruitment For Manager & Other Posts @ircon.org, Salary Rs. 80,000
• Post Date: 23-01-2023
• Total Vacancy: 32
• IRCON Recruitment Notification 2023 Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process,
Important Dates and Full Notification: IRCON International Limited has released a notification in the Employment News (21 January-27 January) 2023 for recruitment to various posts including GM/Electrical, Manager/Electrical/Manager/OHE. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in interview scheduled from 30 January to 06 February 2023.
Candidates with requisite educational qualifications including Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Graduate degree in the concerned discipline/ Diploma in the concerned discipline with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for these posts.
• IRCON Recruitment Notification 2023 Released For Manager & Other Posts @ircon.org, Salary Rs. 80,000: Full Notification
• Important Dates:
• Walk-in-Interview: 30 January to 06 February 2023.
Salary (Fixed consolidated Pay):
• JGM: Rs. 80,000/- per month
• DGM: Rs. 70,000/- per month
• Manager: Rs. 60,000/- per month
• Manager/OHE: Rs. 60,000/- per month
• Manager/S&T: Rs. 60,000/- per month
• Site Supervisor: Rs. 25,000/- per month
• Sr. Site Supervisor: Rs. 29,000/- per month
• Works Engineer: Rs. 36,000/- per month
• IRCON Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selection process for IRCON Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages as listed below:
• Document Verification.
• Eligibility Criteria for IRCON Recruitment Notification 2023 Released For Manager & Other Posts:
• Educational Qualification:
• JGM/DGM / Manager / Manager (OHE) / Work Engineer: Full-Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade.
Site Supervisor/ Sr. Site Supervisor: Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade.
Manager/S&T: Full Time Graduate degree with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade from a recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE in any of the following disciplines:
• 1. Electrical Engg.
⚫ 2. Electronics Engg.
3. Electrical & Electronics Engg.
• 4. Electronics & Communication Engg.
• 5. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
• JGM: 50 years
• DGM: 50 years
• Manager: 50 years
Manager/OHE: 50 years
Manager/S&T: 50 years
• Site Supervisor: 30 years
• Sr. Site Supervisor: 35 years
• Works Engineer: 30 years
IRCON Recruitment Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Name of Post JGM
No. of Vacancies 05
Site Supervisor 03
Sr. Site Supervisor 02
Works Engineer 02
IRCON Recruitment Notification 2023: How To Apply?
1. Visit the official website of IRCON International Limited-ircon.org
2. Go to the Vacancy Section on the home page.
3. Click on the link – Recruitment of various posts on Contract Basis available on the home page.
4. Now you will get the PDF of the IRCON Recruitment 2023 Job Notification in a new window.
5. Download IRCON Recruitment 2023 Job Notification: and save the same for your future reference.
Official Notification PDF CLICK HERE
Official website: www.ircon.org
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Apply For Over 1,400 Posts Till June 15; Details Here
The Indian Navy Agniveer MR, SSR 02/2023 recruitment aims to fill over 1,400 vacancies.
The Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment 2023 process has started today, May 29. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1,465 vacancies. Of these vacancies, 1,365 seats are for Agniveer (SSR)– 02/2023 batch, whereas 100 are for the (MR) – 02/2023 batch.
Unmarried male and female aspirants can apply for the vacancies. You can visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in to present your application. Please take note that the last date to apply is June 15.
The candidate must pay an examination fee of Rs 550 and 18 percent of GST for the online application. To pay online, you can use the net banking mode or through VISA/Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ or UPI.
Eligibility for Agniveer (SSR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch –
Candidates must have passed the Class 12 examination with Mathematics, Physics and one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Computer Science, or Biology, from a board of school education recognised by the Ministry of Education. Applicants must be born between November 01 2002 and April 30 2006 (inclusive of both dates). The aspirants must provide a certificate of being unmarried at the time of enrolment. They are not allowed to tie the knot during their four-year tenure in the Indian Navy. If a candidate marries during this period, they will be dismissed from service.
The selection process for Agniveer (SSR) 02/2023 batch will be in multiple stages- a computer-based online examination, a written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and a medical examination. The computer-based examination will have a duration of one hour. It will comprise four sections: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness. There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
You can apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 posts with these simple steps:
1. Visit the website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Once on the main page, locate and click on the “Apply Online” link.
3. You will be asked to provide certain details including your Email Id, Password, and Captcha code. Fill in this information accurately.
4. If you are a new applicant, there will be a separate “new user” link for you to click on.
5. The system will automatically generate a password and send it to your registered email address.
6. With your activated Email Id and password, proceed to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 vacancies.
Direct link to Agniveer SSR 02/23 notice here.
Direct link to Agniveer MR 02/23 notice here.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the Indian Navy’s official website.
GMC Handwara: Recruitment for various Non Gazetted Posts. Complete details here
Office of the Principal Govt Medical College Handwara email@example.com www.gmchandwara.co.in
Advertisement for Appointment against Non-Gazetted posts in Government Medical College Handwara as per S.O. 364 dated 27-11-2020.
Advertisement Notice No. 03 of 2023
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement against the posts detailed in “Annexure A” on Academic Arrangement Basis in terms of S.0.364 of 2020, dated: 27-11-2020, initially for a period of one year extendable up to maximum of six years (subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection/ promotion is made in accordance with the recruitment rules, governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
Annexure A: Details of Posts (Subject to availability) are as follows:
Checkout the notification regarding below here:
For full notification pls click to download on: Download PDF
JKSSB: 128 more Posts advertised by JKSSB for 2023
Advertisement for Division/District Cadre posts belonging to the
Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Jal Shakti Department under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services Decentralization and Recruitment Act/Rules, 2010, read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
: Indents received from the Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj / Jal Shakti Department.
Checkout the notification regarding below here:
For full notification click on link here: Download PDF