JKBOPEE Conduct of counseling (Physical) for admission to B.Ed. Courses-2023 at Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), Srinagar / B.Ed. Special Education in Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar.
In pursuance of Notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10-05-2023, the Board had notified the provisional merit list of eligible candidates who had appeared in Common Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Courses-2023 in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), Srinagar/Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu/B.Ed. Special Education in Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar, for objections, if any, against their Entrance Marks / Rank up to 13-05-2023.
It was also notified in the above referred Notifications that in case no objections are received within the prescribed date, the provisional merit shall be deemed to be final. Since Board has not received any
representation / objection(s) from any candidate till 13-05-2023 about their rank/position assigned to the candidates on the basis of marks secured by them in the Entrance Test. As such, the PML has been deemed as final.
Now, it is hereby notified for information of all the eligible concerned candidates that the Board shall conduct Physical Round of Counselling for admission in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), Srinagar & B.Ed. Special Education in Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar of the candidates who figure in Annexure – A to the Notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10-05-2023 as per the following
From Rank 01 to 634
All candidates (OM/Cat)
1. The eligible /desirous candidates who are willing to take admission in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), Srinagar or B.Ed. Special Education in Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Srinagar shall have to report physically at the BOPEE offices Jammu/ Srinagar for Registration/Attendance between 08:30 A.M to 10:00 A.M. on above mentioned date.
2. Candidates are advised to bring along with them their Domicile Certificate, valid Category Certificate, if any, and other relevant certificates/documents including Marks Cards of all years/ Semesters of Qualifying Examination, as applicable for the said course to be presented at the time of counselling, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
4. The seat matrix shall be uploaded on website of the Board separately in due course of time before admission.
5. For latest updates related to the counselling, the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the Website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) regularly for updates.
6. Any candidate who may not be able to attend the counseling personally owing to a valid reason can authorize a person (through Authority Letter-on prescribed format) from his/her family member to participate in the counseling on his/her behalf at BOPEE offices Jammu/Srinagar on the day/date of counseling as per his/her Rank.
7. The candidates provisionally selected for this course in any of above College /Institute are advised to contact concerned College/Institute for admission fee and other requisite formalities before coming for counselling.
8. The Counselling Schedule for admission to Government College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu shall be notified separately as already mentioned in the Notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10-05-2023.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the e-Information Brochure/ Notifications/Notices issued by the Board in this regard from time
Direct Link to: Download PDF
Except possibility of morning showers, hot and dry weather to continue in J&K: MeT
Srinagar, Sept 15(GNS): The weatherman on Friday forecast “hot and dry” weather to continue in Jammu and Kashmir for a week ahead.
According to a meteorological department official, light to moderate rain and thunderstorm occurred at scattered places of J&K .
“Except brief spell of morning rain, weather is very likely to remain hot and dry in Jammu and Kashmir during the next 24 hours,” the official told GNS, adding, “Day temperature was likely to remain 1-2°C lower than yesterday.”
Regarding the forecast from September 16-22, he said, the weather was mainly going to be hot and dry but a brief spell of rain at isolated to scattered places of J&K cannot be ruled out.
“Due to absence of any strong Western Disturbance or Monsoon Current over J&K, there’s no forecast of major rain for a week, at least.”(GNS)
Budgam duo on Scooty die on spot after being hit by a Sumo
Baramulla, Sep 12, KNT: Two persons, one who was driving the Scooty and the pillion rider died on the spot after being hit by a speeding Sumo in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.
The mishap took place in Hairath Singhpora area of Pattan.
Sources told the news agency Kashmir News Trust that a Sumo (JK15-0782) hit a Scooty ( JK04-E4493). The driver of the Scooty and pillion rider died on the spot. They said both were taken to hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.
The deceased have been identified as Faizian Mushtaq Ganai of Chandakot Bala Magam and Riyaz Sajad Mala, a resident of Yagipora Magam.
Police seized the Sumo, arrested driver and registered a case under relevant sections of law. [KNT]
JKPSC Assistant Professor admit card releasing today at jkpsc.nic.in, know how to download
JKPSC Assistant Professor admit card 2023: Know how to download
Visit the official website at jkpsc.nic.in
On the homepage, click on the Assistant Professor examination admit card link
Key in your login details
Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
Download and take print for future reference.