Kashmir University Non-Teaching Jobs: Online Application for Various Posts in 2023
Kashmir University has announced an inviting opportunity for candidates hailing from the domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir. Online application forms are being accepted for a range of positions available within the university. The available posts, along with their pay scale or level, have been listed below:
1. Carpenter (Pay Scale: 19900-63200, Level 2)
2. Work Supervisor (Pay Scale: 19900-63200, Level 2)
3. Supervisor (Horticulture Division) (Pay Scale: 19900-63200, Level 2)
4. Auditor (Pay Scale: 25500-81100, Level 4)
5. Sports Assistant (Pay Scale: 25500-81100, Level 4)
6. Urdu Typist (Pay Scale: 25500-81100, Level 4)
7. Hindi Typist (Pay Scale: 25500-81100, Level 4)
– Submission of Online Forms: August 18, 2023
– Last Date for Submission of Online Forms: August 31, 2023
Candidates’ age as of January 1, 2023, should not be below 18 years and should not exceed the following limits:
– 40 years for Open merit
– 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates
– 43 years for Schedule Caste/RBA/ST/EWS/LAC
Various posts require different qualifications. For example:
– Carpenter: Matriculation, 05 years experience in furniture fabrication, ITI in the concerned trade.
– Work Supervisor: Matriculation with ITI certificate in Building Construction Trade/Mason.
– Supervisor (Horticulture Division): Degree or Diploma in Horticulture or Floriculture, among other qualifications.
Candidates interested in applying can follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website [http://www.kashmiruniversity.net] and click on the Jobs link to read detailed instructions.
2. Register yourself by clicking on the Non-Teaching Jobs link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
3. After successful registration, log in using your Username and Password.
4. Enter personal details, educational qualifications, experience, etc., preview the form, and submit.
5. Select the payment mode for depositing the Application Fee (Rs. 550 for open category as well as reserved category) through Online mode only
Other Important Information:
– The reservation policy is as per the provision of S.O. 127 dated 20.04.2020 issued by the Govt of UT Jammu & Kashmir.
– Candidates need to fulfill all eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of the Application Form.
– Incomplete forms will be rejected.
– Age bar doesn’t apply to in-service candidates of the University of Kashmir.
– Government servants and University Employees should follow specific application routing.
– Fee once paid will not be refunded.
– The shortlisted applicants must produce the printout of the ONLINE application form along with supporting documents during the selection process.
Please note, this is just a summary of the application process. For detailed information, eligibility criteria, and more, please refer to the official notification.
Download Official Notification:Download Here
Except possibility of morning showers, hot and dry weather to continue in J&K: MeT
Srinagar, Sept 15(GNS): The weatherman on Friday forecast “hot and dry” weather to continue in Jammu and Kashmir for a week ahead.
According to a meteorological department official, light to moderate rain and thunderstorm occurred at scattered places of J&K .
“Except brief spell of morning rain, weather is very likely to remain hot and dry in Jammu and Kashmir during the next 24 hours,” the official told GNS, adding, “Day temperature was likely to remain 1-2°C lower than yesterday.”
Regarding the forecast from September 16-22, he said, the weather was mainly going to be hot and dry but a brief spell of rain at isolated to scattered places of J&K cannot be ruled out.
“Due to absence of any strong Western Disturbance or Monsoon Current over J&K, there’s no forecast of major rain for a week, at least.”(GNS)
Budgam duo on Scooty die on spot after being hit by a Sumo
Baramulla, Sep 12, KNT: Two persons, one who was driving the Scooty and the pillion rider died on the spot after being hit by a speeding Sumo in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.
The mishap took place in Hairath Singhpora area of Pattan.
Sources told the news agency Kashmir News Trust that a Sumo (JK15-0782) hit a Scooty ( JK04-E4493). The driver of the Scooty and pillion rider died on the spot. They said both were taken to hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.
The deceased have been identified as Faizian Mushtaq Ganai of Chandakot Bala Magam and Riyaz Sajad Mala, a resident of Yagipora Magam.
Police seized the Sumo, arrested driver and registered a case under relevant sections of law. [KNT]
JKPSC Assistant Professor admit card releasing today at jkpsc.nic.in, know how to download
JKPSC Assistant Professor admit card 2023: Know how to download
Visit the official website at jkpsc.nic.in
On the homepage, click on the Assistant Professor examination admit card link
Key in your login details
Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
Download and take print for future reference.